Saturday 21 January 2017

Welcome to Megan Maybe

Hello and welcome to my sparkly new blog, Megan Maybe.

Are first posts always awkward? I think so. You don't know what your blog is going to turn into, do you? So I guess I'll start with where I am right now in my life and see where my life leads. So philosophical.

I want more creativity in my life, so I'm going to push myself in that direction this year (not a New Year's Resolution, because that's not how I roll, more of just a general vague life goal). But I've actually taken some steps in that direction. First off, last night some friends and I went to Paint Nite. It was my 3rd time and I was relatively pleased with the results.



I'm also taking an art class, which starts on Tuesday. I am excited, but also nervous because art is not something that comes naturally to me.

My other creatively outlet is sewing, which I haven't been doing much lately, which makes me a bit sad, so there's another goal. I love vintage style, so that's part of my love of sewing right there. Also, I want to learn to knit, but that seems so much harder than sewing for some reason.

I also like hiking and nature, so you might see some of that on here. Plus general life stuff. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment